Sunday, September 04, 2005

Another Saturday Night Sadness...

It happened again... the same thing happened as were what happened last week... the feeling of sadness raised again...

what triggered it was quite strange. i was doing my hard workout at novotel, when Indri AFI (in indosiar) sang "Jangan Pergi Dariku" by Krisdayanti. all of the sudden, i started to cry. my tears wet my eyes. in a hurry, I sent a SMS to Bunda Lala. suprisingly, she replied that she was also compassionate by the song. we were linked.

it was quite odd... I started to cry as soon as the song began. I never had this experience before. Krisdayanti is Bunda Lala's favourite singer. Long ago, I once given her an original KD compact-disc as birthday present. Although we never played the CD (because we didn't have any CD player), we had quite plenty of lovely memories with the song.

I continued my hard workout until 21.30. I tried hard to let go my sad feelings. Due to the hard workout, I experienced almost a complete fatigue. When I got back to the office, I even still breathe quick and short, I easily felt "ngos2an".

Eventually, this sadness will make me even more powerful and "slim"...

No comments: