Monday, September 19, 2005

Good Living

Alhamdulilah. simply spoken for myself, for all of the goodness what I have been given up until now.

"Good Living", a word that I always said after having finished my hard workout. Doing workout in a hotel, having having a nice shower with warm water, still had the time do other 'lifestyle' stuffs. It is a good living. Alhamdulilah.

it is only a matter of days now, until Bunda Lala returned home. She would be home on the next Sunday (Sept 25th). I have prepared everything, especially myself. I have done hard workout to present her a surprise: the new 'super' me. (super = perkasa, bukan supermie lho).

tanpa terasa (gmn inggrisnya nih),
time has passed six weeks since Bunda Lala left for duty. this blog has been a record of every good thing on me while she left. it is nice to have this new experience, writing 'diary' in the internet. thank you also to friends who had been contributing here. sadly, this blog would probably also be terminated by the time Bunda Lala returned home.

*smiling*

No comments: