Monday, August 07, 2006

"Teroris Juga Manusia"



i could not find the proper english-version of "teroris juga manusia". LALA has always been a "terrorist", especially in the afternoon until midnight :) she always play-around on many things (also destroyed many stuffs), interact with her parents, and so on.

checkout the picture here. it was taken on yesterday morning, when we were in gadjah mada, accompanying Bunda LALA (she is selling the bags). during the period, LALA is very happy wondering around, seeing many things. Of course, as I expected, Lala became tired (so do I) and fell asleep in my lap (=pangkuan).

at that moment, the "terrorist" turned into an angel. Embracing Lala suddenly lifts all of the fatigue within me. My feeling turned into happiness as I see her face sleeping beautifully.

thats it. I cannot describe feelings well enough in english. so i hope you get the picture :)

1 comment:

Anjar Priandoyo said...

Mas Yoyok, lalanya cantik sekali. Aku lum pernah ketemu ya.