Friday, September 15, 2006

E-Government Summit 2006

It was a great annual event, held by Warta Ekonomi on September 14, 2006, in Inna Garuda Hotel Yogyakarta. I was very much looking forward for this event, because it (originally) presents the Governor of DIY Province and Fadel Muhammad (governor of Gorontalo Province). I also love the theme, "Reformasi Birokrasi dengan Teknologi Informasi". unfortunately, Fadel Muhammad was not present. yes, I'm not saying this event is great because of the food :)

Despite of the boring beginning, it has a very glamorous ending, which is the ceremonial of e-government award. It has great lighting effect, and great soundsystem (they use Rocky's soundtrack). This was the first time I saw Jaya Suprana as the master of ceremony. he conducted in a fun and relaxed manner, filled with small jokes.

on my way out, they give away merchandises. they give away the most recent Warta Ekonomi magazine, and also a Cisco t-shirt. again, unfortunately, the shirt is not suited for my size :D

No comments: