Monday, September 04, 2006

Wonderful Weekend

I just had one of the most wonderful weekend. on Saturday, I started my long delayed hobby, Fitness and Swimming! Bunda Lala is now joining the fitness club in Novotel also. Since Lala will be in school until afternoon, we will be freely enjoying doing fitness together :)

as always, on Monday we spend half of the day in UGM, accompanying Bunda Lala selling the handbags. of course, my task was to accompany Lala. Its not "a walk in UGM", since I have to carry her :) I had a very stiff muscles, but it felt great, because Lala was very happy, not even cried or upset.

in the afternoon, we were back again in Novotel. but this time, its swimming time for Lala! checkout the pictures, she was very happy and excited to get started. at first, she's happy playing with the water, but unfortunately, the water is very cold, she is freezing. she finished very early. after the swim, suprisingly, Lala ate plenty of food. I guess the swim made her very hungry.



Its another great weekend, looking forward to swim again with Lala next week.

No comments: