Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Canadians Like My Hair



Yesterday I had a presentation on "Improving OSS Customers Experience" to the officials of CIDA (Canada International Development Agency) and TAF (The Asia Foundation). The presentation which was conducted in English, gladly, was a successful one. The CIDA officials was very much impressed.

I really love the habit of the foreigners (more specific: americans). It is the habit of appreciating people even in the simplest form such as SMS. to Mr. Adam Day (TAF) and Mr. Robert Langevin (CIDA), thank you for the appreciation.

By the way, there was also an interesting small talks. Mr. Robert said very early before i began the presentation that he really like my hair. He also said that I looked very much "an IT guy". That was not the first time I heard that, many people said similar. I still don't have the clue which cause that impression, was it because of my hair, my face or my cool IT gadgets (notebook and PDA). ha..ha..ha..

I was accompanied by pak Nanang, but the canadians has a quite different impression on him. The canadians said that pak Nanang looked very much "a government guy". (me, laughing at the floor. pak Nanang, peace yo..).

No comments: