Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Awakening the true power of Gamacard...



Alhamdulilah. tonight, I have done my research on how to integrate Gamacard with SIA UGM (academic information system). Since few days ago, I was so amazed on what so called, "public key infrastructure". I spent all night wondering and studying on the subject: smartcards, internet explorer, HTTP over SSL, X.509 certificate, DES/3DES/IDEA. Now, it is complete. What I felt was great, knowing how things related to each other.

Thanks to mr.Bayu (he's the manager of research and development. And "yes", he is HERE at the office working on a patch to the GCP's SMS Server), I have got confirmation that the solutions would be feasible. What needs to be done is setting up a much detailed plan of research, transforming concept to concrete.

Unfortunately, I was unable to fulfil my promise to Isaam. I promised him to write more about the true power of Gamacard. I was really beat after some hard exercise at novotel this evening. Let me do it tomorrow ya. This is almost midnight, I really need some rest. My muscle still hurts...

No comments: