Sunday, August 28, 2005

The Dragon Ball Legends...



oh btw (same day post, but on a different topic);
I spend the night at the office. Its the first time I slept here. Please don't think of me doing nothing useful. I was downloading the Dragon Ball movie series. I finally got the chance to have the complete Dragon Ball series, thanks to Mang Pidi for the great site (and the login account) !

I have dreamed this years ago. Someday, together with my children and grandchildren, I shall tell stories of the Dragon Ball legends, watching the Dragon Ball movie together, teaches important character virtues such as teamwork, loyalty, trustworthiness, sthriving not only to survive but to win! (Bayu, we agree on this, right?), etc...

the movies were in RM format (RealMedia), dubbed in English with no sub-title. The dubbing was great, expresses emotions very well in English. It will be be a great media to teach English to my children. There is only one drawback, downloads can only be done one at a time. Use of downloader also prohibited. Downloading these movies can take years to complete!

fear nothing... the legendary journey has just started...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blog ku kok nggak di ikutin??? hikz...
add di listnya donk.. :p