Sunday, August 21, 2005

Bachelor Beach



I have recovered from my feeling of loneliness, i'm now back with friends!
This sunday, we visited "Tempat Pelelangan Ikan" at Depok Beach. the beach was next to Parangtritis beach.

It was a very nice beach, the wind was fast and fresh. After what we have done there, I named it "Bachelor Beach".

The place where we had lunch was cozy and relaxing, the food was also great! can u imagine, with only rp. 20rb, u could have ur stomach filled with plenty of fish (drinks included).

checkout the pic!
I was not there in the pic (because I done the snapshot). It is nice knowing that I still have the photographic-senses.

In short,
Great fishes with great friends at Bachelor Beach!

1 comment:

arleynova said...

this is the list u asked me : 18, 23, 22, 15 started from S, K, M, P