Sunday, August 28, 2005

a Morning Walk



This is sunday morning, a great sunday morning with blue skies and the crowd of people walking in gadjah mada campus area. Bayu and I took a walk (he was jogging actually) together. He enjoyed taking pictures. I think his sense of photoshooting has improved well. He has got the basic skills of composition. Checkout my pic, even he had to jump over the fence in order to get the right angle. Even myself had never thought of that angle. Hope you did not notice the "annoying" man in front of the leftmost curved pillar. Of course, as a credit to the new photographer, I also posted his pic. Kudos to Bayu! :D

While I was writing this blog, I suddenly felt "energized", wanting to learn TOEFL asap (how do you say "kepengen banget"). At the time of writing, I was quite sweating and smelly. Thanks to the air conditioner, the sweat has gone, but of course left the smells intact. I have stated to myself; today I will write blog with formal grammar rules (I am going back and forth referring to the pages of my TOEFL book). Was this an effect of Naturade GOLD? Or was it because I have the feeling of "unworthy" or "not doing anything useful" lately?

Last night on the telephone Bunda Lala said I was "kebablasan", but friends said that my actions here are completely understood and quite "human". My friend Teguh said, "Masking the sadness with happiness and cheerfulness".

From now on, I will no longer spend my time with useless actions. I will sthrive for what I have dreamed of (Bayu, this will be our words of everlasting bonds, agree?). I will be a completely different person (becoming supersaiyan!) when Bunda Lala returns home.

1 comment:

Bayou said...

Wow, im amazed with my own pic :D thanks to pak Yoyok who gave lots of tips in taking a pic ;) Im approaching a higher level in photographics sir !! :D

Thanks to Binuko for still allowing me to bring the camera (i need to repair it soon though, sorry Bin).

A Walk to remember, and A Night to be rememberred :)
Sthrive till you got what u had dreamed for !!

Go Go Go !! ;)

Let's start it with :
Bismillahirrohmanirrohim
May Alloh bless this journey of life

:)