Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Last Samurai...

"The Last Samurai", it was an unbelievable great movie. I weep while watching the last part of it. It was a movie about honour, dignity ...and many other I could not write here (because what I felt is rumbling). The essence was more like the movie "Last of the Mohicans". I'd really like to have the DVD.

It was worth the struggle. When the movie at its intense moment, I was in the middle of my workout, all sweating out, but the officers in the Novotel's gym just would not even assisted me to facilitate me praying. I had to take a bath, then went to the basement. Luckily, the movie has not ended, and I still get the chance to watch the last part. again it was worth the struggle.

After a rethought, I might have been "reminded" by God, not to prioritize the movie instead. The situation was conditioned so that I could not pray in the gym, I should be bathing rightaway and pray in the appropriate place. Speechless to say, but it gave a nice ending in this afternoon.

No comments: