Sunday, September 11, 2005

The TOEFL Challenge...

this morning, I had a TOEFL prediction test. I did not quite prepare myself. After attended the alumni event help by MIPA Faculty last saturday, Pak Nurrohman (head of the computer science department) took us to dinner at "Sendang Ayu". It was a great saturday night with Anjar (and his future wife) and Mekom, but I got home very very tired. Even I tried hard to study at dawn, I could not withstand the drowziness. I fell asleep, but I managed to study a bit in before the test.

I was very eager to get good scores on this. If I achieved the highest score over 600, I could have a handphone as present from the test provider (Pusat Bahasa in Faculty of Economics). It was very challenging. If I don't made it, then I just have to retake the test somewhere after September. Test results would be available by tomorrow... I was anxious and nervous... Will I made it...

2 comments:

Adityo Hidayat St. Majo Kayo said...

huhuhuhuhuhu...
My TOEFL score is only 520. the highest score is 583 (thank God no one reached 600).

I definitely wanted to study MORE! even my little brother able to achieve 600! I don't take this defeat easily.

I will be better prepared for the next test on October...

Anonymous said...

Err.. You know, I scored 560 but, still, I couldn't feel satisfied either. For me, it was just a requirement for my post graduate study, so I didn't have any intention to do a re-test. But if you do want it, then good luck.
(Like Yoda always said: "May the force be with you, always")